Winner – #19 – Lauren Elise Designs
As a mom with 2 children, I look at Michelle Duggar in awe. I just love watching 18 Kids and Counting because it encourages my heart to see a family that honors God with everything they do and say.
18 Kids and Counting: Season 3 just released on DVD April 27th and I was excited to get the opportunity to review it. Season 3 contains 598 minutes of Duggar antics and fun. It is always amazing to me how this family functions and interacts. As a parent, I value how well behaved and mannerly each child is.
Jim Bob and Michelle believe that each child is a gift from God and should be cherished. This philosophy is so evident in their weekly show on TLC that it has inspired and challenged our family in our way of thinking.
This 3-disc DVD set has all 26 episodes from the 3rd season of 18 Kids and Counting as well as two bonus episodes: First Grand Duggar! and 20 Years 20 Duggars, which captures Jim Bob and Michelle looking back through the years as they prepare to renew their vows.
Some of my favorite episodes from Season 3 are:
1. Oh Duggar Baby! – when Josh and Anna find out what their first baby is going to be on the Today show.
3. Duggars and Daughters – Jim Bob and his girls have a camping trip just dad and his girls. What a great time it is when fathers spend time with their daughters.
19. Duggars on Stage – Duggars act out and recreate the story of Noah’s ark.
Each episode is funny but is unique because of the personality and size of the Duggar family. Season 3 is definitely worth watching.
You can purchase this excellent DVD set at the Discoverystore.com for $39.95.
This is such a special family with a special heart and I am excited to announce that one Empowering Mommy reader is going to win their own copy of 18 Kids and Counting: Season 3 DVD set.
1. Tell me one of the Duggar’s 18 children’s names. (Hint: If you have no clue, go to here and look at the end of the second paragraph.) Do this one first!!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my new button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
5. Leave a comment on another one of my posts – must be a nongiveaway post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. If entering many different giveaways, it must be a different post for each giveaway.
6. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so. You can do this once a day.
Tweet this – Win a 18 Kids and Counting: Season 3 DVD set from EmpoweringMommy.com! @rachaelcoe http://empoweringmommy.com/2010/04/18-kids-and-counting.html
7. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy on Facebook and update your facebook status. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
Leave this as your facebook status – Win a 18 Kids and Counting: Season 3 DVD set from EmpoweringMommy.com! http://empoweringmommy.com/2010/04/18-kids-and-counting.html
8. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
9. Blog about this giveaway. You must have a link to this giveaway and a link to Discovery store in your blog post. Leave me a comment with the link to your blog post.
This giveaway ends May 25, 2010 and is open to the US only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each
comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!