I love my shoes but over the last few years, I have become extremely picky. As a mom, I need a shoe that is going to protect my feet in such a way that after a long day they don’t hurt. I need a shoe that helps me keep my balance while juggling a diaper bag, a baby on one hip, and a toddler by the hand. I need a shoe that I won’t have to replace every few months and that will be worth the investment.
Dansko has become my brand of choice. I absolutely love their shoes and my closet is slowly filling with my favorites. You can see my review of my favorite summer sandals here. I still wear these shoes and I am very reluctant to put them since summer is over and winter is about descend upon us.
However, while I mourn my sandals being put away – I have a new love! The brand new Dansko Pink Ribbon clogs! Not only are they my favorites but now my little girl has a pair too. Dansko is not only making the best shoes for moms, nurses, and people who stand on their feet all day but now our little ones can have the same comfort and support that we have.
Dansko, a leader in comfort footwear since 1990, is re-launching their children’s clog collection with a range of specially engineered clogs perfectly designed for a child’s foot! These adorable versions of the Dansko original are perfect for both school and play and carry the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of acceptance for promoting good foot health.
Gracie adores her new pretty pink Dansko’s clogs and the best part is – they match mommy’s!
Our new matching shoes have turned heads wherever we go. I have written down more web addresses for the Dansko site since Gracie and I started wearing shoes than I have for any other product I have ever tested. If Gracie is with someone else, she often stopped by grown women saying that they are the most adorable shoes they have ever seen and they need to make them in adult sizes. My mother-in-law often retorts back with – “You see her mommy’s shoes – they match!”
Not only is this shoe fun, functional, and the best shoe ever – it is also the Pink Ribbon Clog. This means that for every shoe sold, Dansko will support the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® with the sales. Many of my reader know how important this cause is to me and I am proud to say that my favorite shoe supports it. At the end of the day during 3 Day for the Cure, I wore my Dansko sandals because they were the only shoe that full supported my foot and helped with the injury I had done to my knee during that time.
Dankso is and probably always will be my favorite shoe and number #1 choice when purchasing new shoes. I, in fact, have my eye on the Brielle boot for this coming winter. Gracie has her eye on the Jada Black Patent Clog for her church dresses.
Dansko has generously offered to give one of my readers a Mommy and Me pair of Dansko shoes! This is a $225 value!!
1. Check out Dansko’s shoes and let me know which ones (they don’t have to match) you would pick for you and the little girl in your life (does not need to be your daughter) if you won. This is the style and color that you will receive so chose carefully. Do this one first!!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my new button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
5. Leave a comment on another one of my posts – must be a nongiveaway post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. If entering many different giveaways, it must be a different post for each giveaway.
6. Enter another Empowering Mommy giveaway. You may only use a giveaway one time for an extra giveaway. For example if you enter the iCute giveaway and leave it as your extra entry on this giveaway, you may not use the iCute giveaway as an extra entry on another giveaway. Let me know which giveaway you entered.
Tweet this – Enter to win a pair of Mommy and Me Clogs (ARV $200) on EmpoweringMommy.com from @rachaelcoe and @Dansko_footwear http://empoweringmommy.com/2010/10/dansko-mommy-me.html
8D. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
9. “Like” Dansko on Facebook and tell them that EmpoweringMommy.com sent you.
10. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends October 25, 2010 and is open to the US only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!