Finding fun, functional, good quality toys that will last more than just a week after Christmas can be hard to do; however, Little Tikes is a company that comes out with good quality toys that inspire your little ones mind to creative fun playtime.
The Little Tikes Neighborhood Market is one of the cutest toys this holiday season. When I first heard that I was reviewing it, I was not thrilled. I thought it would be huge and just another toy that took up space and never got played with.
First of all, the Little Tikes Neighborhood Market does need to be assembled and this is definitely a set up before Christmas morning. It took me almost an hour to put this toy together but it was not difficult just time consuming. It would be hard with children around and would probably take longer to set up.
The quality of this toy is quite good as well as being quite stable. I love the awning that goes up when your little market is up and goes down when your market is closed. The blackboard above the awning gives you the ability to write on it with chalk. (I didn’t have chalk so was unable to write on it but how cute would this be with your child’s name on it Christmas morning!)
This toy comes with quite an array of accessories which enhance the creative abilities of this toy. The cash drawer with credit card and money is super cute and makes this market more real for the child playing with it.
Ice cream for an Ice Cream Parlor, Muffins for a Bakery Shop, and Fruits for a fruit stand makes this toy versatile and unique. While not many accessories in each category, it would be easy to add more.
The sliding “glass” (clear plastic) doors on the front of the market make this toy even more realistic and fun. There is also a handle and wheels so that this toy can easily be moved from place to place.
Great for ages 3 and up, the Little Tikes Neighborhood Market is bound to bring hours of fun for your preschooler while beyond Christmas morning.
Little Tikes is launching the 2010 Empowering Mommy Gift Guide by giving away one of the Little Tikes Neighborhood Market to one reader!
1. Visit Little Tikes and let me know another toy that you think would make a great Christmas gift. (Do this one first!!)
2. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
3. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
4. Leave a comment on another one of my posts – must be a nongiveaway post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. If entering many different giveaways, it must be a different post for each giveaway.
5. Enter another Empowering Mommy giveaway. You may only use a giveaway one time for an extra giveaway. For example if you enter the iCute giveaway and leave it as your extra entry on this giveaway, you may not use the iCute giveaway as an extra entry on another giveaway. Let me know which giveaway you entered.
6. Follow me on Twitter and tweet the below statement. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so. You can do this once a day.
Tweet this – 50 plus giveaways going on for the 2010 Empowering Mommy Holiday Gift Guide! Over $1,000 in prizes! http://bit.ly/coFLhF @rachaelcoe
7. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy and you may leave the below comment on your Facebook page. (Comment is not mandatory. I would just love if you did) Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
50 plus giveaways going on for the 2010 Empowering Mommy Holiday Gift Guide! Over $1,000 in prizes! http://bit.ly/coFLhF
8. Like Little Tikes on Facebook. I would love it if you would leave them a comment letting them know that Empowering Mommy sent you. (It is not mandatory to leave a comment – I would just love it if you did!) Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you that you liked them.
8. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends November 8, 2010 at 12:oopm PST and is open to the US only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!