Have you ever wished that jewelry could be custom made and you be the only one that owns the piece? Normally, if you buy a handmade made piece chances are the same designer has made quite a few of those pieces because that is the easiest to sell. However, it is nice to have a piece that you help design and then that is unique to you.
I had a wonderful chance to review [Red-I] by Chelsea and fell in love with many of her pieces. Chelsea, herself, hand makes each piece and she makes many of her pieces for weddings. Her specialty are travel pieces made for that beautiful destination wedding but she makes much more than.
The beautiful necklace I was sent was made for the classic bride. This piece would look wonderful for the bride who is looking for a simple beautiful piece or would be a wonderful gift for every bridesmaid.
This beautiful piece is not only well made but it is stunning and made with good quality beads. This would make a wonderful gift for any bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaid or even someone who is looking for a classic piece to wear with everything.
I also love these beautiful earrings and necklace set that [Red-I] by Chelsea currently has for sale.
The beautiful necklace featured above was a piece that Chelsea made for a birthday. This piece is another beautiful one!
If you are looking for unique and custom made, I would definitely recommend [Red-I] by Chelsea!
One Empowering Mommy reader is going to win a piece made especially for them by [Red-I] by Chelsea!
1. Visit [Red-I] by Chelsea and tell me a piece that you like. (Do this one first!!)
2. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
3. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
4. Leave a comment on another one of my posts – must be a nongiveaway post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. If entering many different giveaways, it must be a different post for each giveaway.
5. Enter another Empowering Mommy giveaway. You may only use a giveaway one time for an extra giveaway.For example if you enter the iCute giveaway and leave it as your extra entry on this giveaway, you may not use the iCute giveaway as an extra entry on another giveaway. Let me know which giveaway you entered.
6. Follow me on Twitter and tweet the below statement. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so. You can do this once a day.
Tweet this – 50 plus giveaways going on for the 2010 Empowering Mommy Holiday Gift Guide! Over $1,000 in prizes! http://bit.ly/coFLhF @rachaelcoe
8. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy and you may leave the below comment on your Facebook page. (Comment is not mandatory. I would just love if you did) Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so. 50 plus giveaways going on for the 2010 Empowering Mommy Holiday Gift Guide! Over $1,000 in prizes! http://bit.ly/coFLhF
9. Like [Red-I] by Chelsea on Facebook. I would love it if you would leave them a comment letting them know that Empowering Mommy sent you. (It is not mandatory to leave a comment – I would just love it if you did!) Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you that you liked them.
10. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends November 22, 2010 at 12:oopm PST and is open to the US only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!