My kitchen is my safe haven. When I’m frustrated, I bake a loaf of bread for some one. When I’m having a rough day – Gracie and I make a special dinner. I talk to the Lord and vent on bread dough rather than getting angry and upset at others. It is also my creative place – I just love to invent new recipes and I rarely follow a recipe.
The Food Network Store has become a favorite place for me to shop for the necessary things for my kitchen. I just recently purchased two of the above red loaf pan stoneware by Rachael Ray. I absolutely love its color and the fact that is freezer safe, dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. All of my loaf pans in the past have been metal making them really only oven safe.
I love to shop cookware sections of all stores because it allows me to discover great new products for my kitchen. I also purchased the above cherry rectangular baker with bonus pan. It is also stoneware so it cooks wonderfully and is so versatile.
From cookware to even my silverware, the Food Network Store has definitely become my favorite place to shop!
One Empowering Mommy reader is going to win a $50 gift card to the Food Network Store for themselves. 6 winners will receive a celebrity DVD set (Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, etc). (The DVD will be vendor pick.)
1. Leave me a comment with your favorite food to cook up in your kitchen. Do this one first!!
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this giveaway. (2 Extra Entries)
3. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
4. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
5. Grab my new button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
6. Leave a comment on nongiveaway posts – must be a nongiveaway post but can be a review post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. (Leave one comment for every post you comment on.)
7. Enter another Empowering Mommy giveaway. Let me know which giveaways you entered.
8. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so. You can do this daily.
9. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
10. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends February 28, 2010 at 11:00 am and is open to the continental United States only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!Tweet