Valentine’s Day is often centered around what our husbands can get for us so I struggle every year with the perfect gift for my husband. My husband’s birthday is just 5 days before Valentine’s and my dad’s birthday is just 3 days afterwards so I’m always on the look for the perfect gift.
When I was asked to review Red Envelope for Valentine’s Day, I was excited and asked my husband to help me. I wanted to know what a guy would want because it was certainly easy to find a gift that I would love.
The very first thing he picked out was the gadget charger for the car. He absolutely loved that it sits in the cup holder and allows our family to charge more than one thing at a time now. There is slot for our phone with the USB port and then two traditional plugs. We ordered this and Dylan is already in love with this. It is more powerful than the other charges we have had and it offers far more plugs. He had seen these at other stores for over $50 and up. At Red Envelope, it was just $39!
For my dad’s birthday last year, we ordered the red berries and my dad loved them. He shared them with us all and they were delicious!
Dylan and I also ordered the deluxe wall gallery and I am in love with the frames and while I have not put it together yet – the frames are great quality and I can’t wait to show off our favorite pictures in such a classy way.
The Red Envelope’s shipping was wonderful and actually very inexpensive considering we had it delivered in just 5 days via UPS. My family will definitely order again and I am already looking at my dad’s birthday gift. I’m looking forward to it arriving at his doorstep!
One Empowering Mommy reader is going to win a $100 Gift Card to Red Envelope to do their own Valentine’s Day shopping!
1. Visit Red Envelope and tell me one product you love. Do this one first!!
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this giveaway. (2 Extra Entries)
3. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
4. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
5. Grab my new button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
6. Leave a comment on nongiveaway posts – must be a nongiveaway post but can be a review post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. (Leave one comment for every post you comment on.)
7. Enter another Empowering Mommy giveaway. Let me know which giveaways you entered.
8. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so. You can do this daily.
9. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
10. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends February 10, 2010 at 11:00 am and is open to the continental United States only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
For other chances to WIN check out the Red Envelope giveaways from some of these great bloggers:
Busy Mommy, Three Different Directions, Being Alison, Divine Miss Mommy, Blessings Abound Mommy, Shibley Smiles, The One Fantastical, 2 Wired 2 Tired Blommi, Dealectible Mommies, My Silly Monkeys and Minneasota Mama’s Must Haves