Even though it seems like Spring has just begun, Easter is just around the corner. Our family has a special Easter tradition and includes calling Easter – Resurrection Day and doesn’t include the Easter bunny. We try to have family over for a special Sunday lunch and think about all that Christ has done for us.
We do not do Easter baskets but we do Spring baskets on May 1st so I love to take a look at what Easter stores and displays have to offer. It’s fun to see the cute little Spring items with the bunnies and sweet little chicks. I recently had the opportunity to review the Happy Easter Store and loved all the Springy things they had to offer.
I headed straight for the Easter desserts knowing that these would be a great treat for our special Easter lunch. I loved all the great choices that they had to offer and settled on the 36 assorted truffles. These yummy truffles were a great treat for our family and would make great Easter bunny chocolate.
The only problem we had with our delivery of chocolate was that the box was placed on the wrong spot in the UPS truck and some had melted. I would like to see this shipped a little better but this was mostly the shipper’s problem and not the company itself.
I also really loved the adorable Easter baskets that the Happy Easter Store had to offer and thought they would perfect for my kids’ Spring baskets for May.
I also loved the Easter flowers and think these would cheer up any house and give it the great Spring look wanted for Easter and Spring.
The Happy Easter Store brings a lot of great choices all to one store to make it easier to go shopping and get exactly what you need for your Easter needs.
One Empowering Mommy reader is going to $50 Happy Easter Store gift certificate to help them switch to Silk.
1. Visit the Happy Easter Store and tell me what you might spend your gift certificate on. (Do this one first!!)
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this giveaway. (2 Extra Entries)
3. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
4. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
5. Grab my new button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
6. Leave a comment on nongiveaway posts – must be a nongiveaway post but can be a review post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. (Leave one comment for every post you comment on.)
7. Enter another Empowering Mommy giveaway. Let me know which giveaways you entered.
8. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this
Looking for a great Easter gift? Check out this $50 GC giveaway to the Happy Easter Store… http://tinyurl.com/3hsrpxu #giveaway
Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so. You can do this daily.
9. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
10. Become a fan (or like) of Happy Easter Store on Facebook. Please leave a comment here (not their Facebook page) along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
11. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends April 15 , 2011 at 11:59 pm PST and is open to the continental United States only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!