One of the special gifts for Mother’s Day are flowers. There are so many places that you can order flowers but there are few places that have as wide a selection as ProFlowers.
Although I love fresh cut flowers, I am in love with potted plants. These are by far my favorite since they last longer and can be enjoyed longer. My mom has many Mother’s Day plants from past years and she is still able to enjoy them.
For my review, I had a hard time picking which plant to review. I loved their potted roses and the orchids were stunning as well. However, my favorite kinds of plants have always been bonsai plants.
When I saw this stunning Indian Hawthorn Bonsai – I fell in love. When it arrived, the plant was packaged so well that it took a while to open. Normally I would be frustrated but it kept the plant in great shape. The plant ships with just buds but soon after it arrived – it began to blossom.
I can not wait to share this beautiful plant with the special lady that I picked this plant out for. There are so many great plants, fresh cut flowers, and unique gifts to choose from at ProFlowers.com – I definitely recommend dropping by to check it out!
One Empowering Mommy reader is going to $50 ProFlowers gift certificate to purchase their item just in time for Mother’s Day!
1. Visit ProFlowers and tell me what you might spend your gift certificate on. (Do this one first!!)
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this giveaway. (2 Extra Entries)
3. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
4. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
5. Grab my new button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
6. Leave a comment on nongiveaway posts – must be a nongiveaway post but can be a review post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. (Leave one comment for every post you comment on.)
7. Enter another Empowering Mommy giveaway. Let me know which giveaways you entered.
8. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this
Looking for a great Mother’s Day gift? Check out this $50 GC giveaway to ProFlowers.com … http://empoweringmommy.com/?p=6876 #giveaway
Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so. You can do this daily.
9. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
10. Become a fan (or like) of ProFlowers on Facebook. You will receive a 20% coupon if you do so! Please leave a comment here (not their Facebook page) along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
11. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends May 4, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST and is open to the continental United States only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!