WoodenToddlerToys.com has been a favorite website for mine for some time. I love their creative toys and the quality of each piece. Several years ago, I wrote review Mini Rollercoaster by Anatex which you can find here.
I was just recently sent the Club House Play House by Pacific Play Tents and we quickly set it up. I did not personally pick this product out so I wasn’t sure if I would like or if would stand up to my children. It only took my husband and I 5 minutes to set up (in my opinion, that is fast for a toy!) and I was concerned about the material ripping quickly.
After a week and a half of hard play, the tent has stood up well. No rips or tears have happened in that time and my kids have been pretty hard on it. Below you can watch the video review of this great tent:
The tent has lots of details, two doors, and one tunnel opening. This tent allows you to add tunnels to it so you can have entire play area. This would be best outside since space inside space is so limited.
The whole tent is put together with regular tent poles. I honestly thought they would be too light but this tent has never tipped and the poles have not bent. This did allow for the tent to be put together very quickly.
My kids adore this tent and spend hours of play in it. If I had known the hours of play a play tent would have received, I would have bought one already. Their imaginations are constantly going and they have used this tent for tea parties, jumping parties, a quiet place to read a book and a place to pretend to be royalty.
While not everyone has the space that we have in our house for a tent, if you do I would highly recommend one. Wooden Toddler Toys has the Clubhouse Playhouse by Pacific Play Tent and several more great tents to choice from this holiday season.
This would be a great holiday gift for any preschooler or school age child that loves to pretend. You can follow Wooden Toddler Toys on Twitter or Facebook to find out about more great toys and great deals that they will have this holiday season. If you like them on Facebook and share one of your favorite toys that they carry, you will have a chance to win free toys.
One Empowering Mommy is going to win a their own Clubhouse Playhouse from Wooden Toddler Toys! (ARV $75)
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this giveaway. (2 Extra Entries)
3. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
4. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
5. Grab my new button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. If you have an old button, make sure you grab the new one. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
6. Leave a comment on nongiveaway posts – must be a nongiveaway post but can be a review post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. (Leave one comment for every post you comment on.)
7. Enter another Empowering Mommy giveaway. Let me know which giveaways you entered.
8. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so. You can do this daily.
9. Become a fan (or like) of Empowering Mommy on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
10. Click the like Facebook button at the bottom of this post. You will find this right below the disclosure statement. Please leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends December 10, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST and is open to the continental United States only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!